About Me
I am Dinesh Verma. Teen Blogger, Good Football Player, Ambitious And Working On My Dream Project.

Subscribe now!Feeds RSS

Subscribe to my RSS Feeds

Subscribe Via E-mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Hot Links

Monday, February 1, 2010

Get Multiple Twitter Accounts With A Single E-mail ID

Twitter is used by many and its helps bloggers in numerous ways like branding your blog and promoting it. If you are having many blogs and you want separate Twitter for each of them, but you don't want to create many emails ids.

Don't Worry Gmail Will Help In This Case


Gmail has a fabulous feature which can help me in creation of multiple twitter accounts with same gmail email address. let’s take a simple example how gmail has created your multiple addresses while you are thinking that u have only one email id.

My email address : abcdefgh@gmail.com – this was the email which i created when opening the gmail account. But gmail gives me few extra emails as well. Like

a.bcdefgh@gmail.com , ab.cdefgh@gmail.com , abc.defgh@gmail.com , abcd.efgh@gmail.com, abcde.fgh@gmail.com , abcdef.gh@gmail.com , abcdefg.h@gmail.com .

If you haven’t noticed .. there is a full stop or dot in different positions for all the consecutive emails above. If you send a email to any of the addresses wrriten above, they all will reach me for sure.

But twitter reads all these emails differently and it will allow you to make the accounts with each and everyone.

So from this simple technique I can open 8 twitter accounts & all will be attached to my same email id i.e abcdefgh@gmail.com

Some of you might be thinking it can also be done with other email addresses but I personally use gmail and I like to use only one account for saving my time to log into different mail accounts.

Hope this trick will be helpful for you.

blog comments powered by Disqus